Mar 21,2012
Mar 21,2012
This agency is by far the best I have ever used throughout my 12 years as a landlord. I deal with Greg directly who is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely efficient and conscientious and very willing to help in anyway possible including giving general advice on letting management and such useful and practical things as finding reliable plumbers and electricians for me. All his dealings are thoroughly professional especially adhering to the legalities of both agency and landlord responsibilities. It is very refreshing to deal with an intelligent and highly likeable and trustworthy agency representative who can be totally relied upon. I have no hesitation in recommending this agency to any landlord or tenant as I am completely confident that they will be entirely satisfied with the service they receive. I wish them every success.
By: Greg Jones
Mar 26, 2012
Thank you to Park Row Properties for such a fantastic review. It puts a smile on our faces to know that we are doing something right and providing a down to earth service which Landlords and Tenants alike can relate to.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Another Agent Office X! To leave a new review of Another Agent Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Another Agent Office X