Mar 21,2012
Mar 21,2012
It's been all about the communication for me. Ashley keeps me fully informed about any issues with my flat and responds to any questions I have quickly and efficiently. I feel he is constantly in contact if I need him, without being bombarded with small concerns.
Bristol Property Centre has genuinely gone out of its way to deal with day-to-day and unforseeable issues that have arisen and it really feels like individual attention is given to me and my property. I would very much recommend Bristol Property Centre to anyone wanting a professional, caring and friendly letting service.
By: Ashley@BPC
Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for the great review George and we look forward to working with you in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol