Mar 20,2012
Subash Verma
Ravdeep Sidhu
Mar 20,2012
I was approached confidently by Mr Verma within seconds of entering the office, he immediately asked me to take a seat and asked how could he hep?

I replied i was new to the area and looking for a 1 bed house to rent, he said he could help and showed me a number of property details.

I immediately took liking to a property and asked him whether it was still available, he replied yes it is and I have the keys I can show you straight away if possible.

I fell in love with the property, left my admin fee which is very reasonable compared to other agents and I was in the property within a week. Ashview Estates were always in touch and keeping me updated which is very rare with agents as they're all commission motivated.

In regards to management of the property, I had a water leak within 6 months I rang up the office on the day I took notice of the leak, and within 2 days it was sorted. It would have done earlier but this was the quickest someone could come see the property.

I was extremely satisfied with the service I received from Ashview Estates.

And I would definitely recommend/use again.

10/10