Mar 20,2012
Mar 20,2012
I worked with Jay in the capacity of a tenant while securing our first London flat. I had been looking for about a month, when I found what I believed to be our perfect flat (with an outside agent). We decided to move very quickly, due to a high level of interest on the property, and came into contact with Jay as the listing agent, and property manager.

All of our correspondence has been exemplary thus far. Jay has been extremely helpful in ensuring that all of our questions were answered promptly and courteously. Being American, we have had quite a few questions about the differences with leasing protocols, how to set up utilities, and other miscellaneous requests. As I mentioned, he has been fast and thoughtful in all responses, even on the weekend - and has scheduled time out of his day to make sure we have everything we need.

Couldn't have asked for more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead