Mar 20,2012
Mar 20,2012
I own a number of properties and deal with lots of estate agents.

Conran have managed 2 flats for me for the last four or five years. They find good, reliable tenants for me promptly and they take away all of the hassle that comes with being a landlord. Jodie is great. She organises all of the repairs and even when furniture has broken, she arranges replacements that are decent to look at, very reasonably priced and of good quality. I trust her completely and don't even need to get involved.

I decided to pay a managing agent because I didn't want the hassle, however in the years that Conran have managed my properties, I'm not sure whether I have lost even a week of rental income. So rather than costing me some of my rental income, they've increased it.

I really couldn't recommend Jodie and Conran more highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich