Mar 31,2009
Mar 31,2009
I agree with a previous review if i could give 0 stars i would of. I've only livied in my property just over a year and soliatire have been a nightmare throughout. I live in a block of 4 flats in the west drayton area - greater london , if anyone on here is in the same development i would really like to get some support in challenging them. amoung the complaints i have :
- slow repsonse to my phone calls and emails - recent enquiry -no response to email ( sent to 2 contacts) for 2 weeks just several out of office bounce backs i followed up with a phone call after 2 weeks ( i got through to someone eventually) after the phone call i sent an email to confirm my requests ! and i got an automated response saying they would get back to me within 10 days!
- very slow in actioning requests approx 4-6 months to arrange the cutting back of a tree next to my property.
- service charges and 'reserves' have increased with no improvement in service.
- ? why are there additonal readjustments yearly when there is a 'reserve fund' ??
- they never seem to give at least 30 days notice when an invoice is sent out and the due date is not clearly stated - the 'reminder' and final demand letters follow thick and fast probably the most efficient of their functions is invoicing !
this is my first year paying this readjustment fee and they sent out one invoice for my half yearly fee and then a week later the fee plus the adjustment ?- i've already sent a chq for my half yearly fee - surely they could just send the one what a waste of my time and their time and paper.
- last but not least following a customer update letter ( first ever one ) promising improvements, i was shocked to find out they did infact make site visits - why the communal garden gate has been broken for over a year and now the fence is falling down obviously wasn't noticed i asume ?

i was very happy to find the truth about solitaire management and i hope my support and others will bring about a proper review on these companies.

OM Property Management