Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
I have used Winkworths in Hammersmith to find two flats and to find and purchase my current flat. Umang has provided excellent service, ensuring a thorough and transparent process. He was very knowledgeable about the properties and the areas, was able to provide great advice on the sale property and actually showed me properties that fell within my criteria! We had a very awkward seller however Winkworth's provided alot of help in trying to move things along as smooth as possible. I have recommended Umang to many of my friends and colleagues because having experienced other estate agents I would now only deal with Winkworths.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Hammersmith