Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
I rented a property through this estate agent. I moved out on the 17th December 2011. I waited until the new year before chasing the return of my deposit due to festive period. On the 19th January I chased this again and was finally told that the landlord had approved the return of my deposit and that it should be with me in the next few days.

On the 30th of January, I contacted Beechwoods again chasing my deposit. I was then advised on the 1st of February that the return of my deposit was missed because "they" (presumably head office) had relocated. I was told it would be sent by BACS the same day and reach my account in 3 to 5 working days,

After 5 days, there was still no sign of this appearing in my account.

At this point I politely requested that Beechwoods same day CHAPS the payement to me and suggested that they pay me interest that they would be earning on my money. Again there was very little information from Beechwoods.

At this point I am getting fed up with the lies that I am being told everytime I contact Beechwoods so I write a letter of complaint to the MD - a Ms Gregory.

After waiting two weeks I hear nothing back, so I contact Mandy again who informed me that the coomplaint was never received. At which point I forwarded the letter via email to Mandy to pass on to the MD. A week later, I still have not heard anything back.

If this was my company, any complaint would get top priority to try prevent bad reviews like this being written.

So, any potential customers, beware. Beechwoods tell you nothing but lies, keep your deposit that you are rightfully due returned and do not bother writing back to any formal complaints made to their MD.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Fix all of the issues above, with a written apology for lying, a GOGW for the hassle and time I have wasted contacting the company.
Attached Files
By: anon
Sep 14, 2012
It looks like they have all but gone out of business as of 11-09-2012.
By: JDW
Jul 31, 2012
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. THE CLAIM TO PUT YOUR MONEY INA DEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME. THIS IS A LIE. NONE OF THE DPSs HAVE HEARD OF THEM AND GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK CAN BECOME A REAL PROBLEM. LANDLORDS/TENANTS..DON'T USE THEM!

Beechwood Sales and Lettings