Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
I went to Paramount a few years ago upon a recommendation from a friend. It was a Saturday and I happened to be in the area, so I popped in. Dominic was there dealing with another customer, but was quick to recognise I was waiting by offering me a seat and that he'd be with me within a few minutes. For me this is a true testimony to someone who values customer service.

After a brief meeting with Dom, where I gave him all my requirements for a property, he told me to leave it with him and that he'd get back to me. Within a day or two, Dominic was in touch with a perfect property matching my requirements. Unfortunately I just missed out on this property, but I felt safe in the knowledge that Dom was 'on the ball' and that he'd find me something soon. This happened to be the case, and it wasn't long before I was living in an amazing property.

I found Dominic nothing short of professional with that all important 'human' factor you find missing from so many other lettings agents! He never tried to show me a property which was out of my price bracket, or something that he'd been trying to shift for a while. He listened to what I was after and kept within my parameters. There was no forceful selling and he was very true to his word.

Throughout the tenancy I hit a few hurdles and stumbling blocks which Dom (and the rest of the Paramount team) was able to help with. Sometimes this was only in the form of advice, but very good advice at that.

I would happily recommend Paramount to anyone who is looking to find a new property within their specific area. Overall they are completely professional, friendly, and approachable and were always willing to help where they could.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London