Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
My experience of selling (for the first time) has transformed my view of estate agents, both here with Sawyer on the selling side and with another independent agent in finalising a complex purchase. Chris Sawyer is as genuine as they come. He is up front and honest from the outset in order to manage expectations, explain the market, discuss options and offer guidance on increasing interest from potential buyers in a fast evolving sector. However, he personalises this and tailors advice to your needs through gaining a clear understanding of your unique circumstances - and my were quite unusual. He does all this in calm, professional, assured and friendly manner. It's worth noting that while acting on my behalf, I was also very impressed in the way in which Chris supported the buyer through what was a difficult few months due to circumstances outside any of our control. Now we have completed, I know the buyer was equally grateful.

I also think the whole team are as professional as they come, offering their time, advice and understanding to your individual circumstances - previously not the experience I have come to expect from estate agents. All the visits to my flat were straight forward and ample notice had been given, such that they didn't cause me any inconvenience.

A great all round service! I'm not sure I'd recommend moving though, or if you do, I'd advise a removal company or furniture made from balsa wood!
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove