Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
As a first time landlord I really appreciated Ken taking the time on our first meeting to ensure I fully understood all the neccessary requirements and conditions I needed to fulfill in advance of showing my property for rental. Ken offered constructive advice and opinions, presented solutions and identified where he and his company could best help me get a smooth service.
After that first meeting I really didn't need to worry much about the process. Ken kept me informed regularly on the status of the viewings and of potential tenants. He then carried out all the neccessary paperwork and checks with no fuss and no interventions or prompts required by me. I was really very happy with both the level of service I received and the speed with which my flat was subsequently rented out.
Would have no hesitation in using Ken and 1Let again and would definately recommend them to others.
By: 1LET
Nov 20, 2013
Dear Carol. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on your experience as a first time landlord with 1LET. We are pleased to hear Ken helped you to fully understand the letting process from beginning to end.
We are also glad to hear you rate our communication and our overall landlord services. Thank you for recommending us and choosing to let your property with 1LET!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh! To leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1LET Edinburgh