Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
My previous agents in Liverpool were a shower and did not pass all my rents to me. They continue to hide behind company names and had very poor paperwork and statements. Mention PLA and I still break out in a sweat.
We have two rental properties.

A relative recommended Destiny to me and I have been delighted since I moved to them some 2 years ago. They are friendly and efficient and their paperwork stands up to scrutiny. When wanting to keep your tax affairs right, little details like all statements having sequential numbers help. For example 33,34,35 etc. The numbers follow one sequence even though there is more than one property. This means I can be sure when filling in my tax return that I have not missed a rental payment. If I receive a statement I can be sure the money will be in the bank that same day.

I have been very happy with the way my properties have been managed - especially important as I do not live in Liverpool. During vacant periods the issues of vandalism, re-letting the property and oversight of works have been professionally dealt-with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot! To leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot