Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
I have been renting my property through Conran Estate for some years now and have always found the staff to be so helpful, accommodating and not frightened to do a good bit of decent hard work for both the property owner and the tenant. There are quite a lot of estate agents in Greenwich especially on the High Road and I personally found Conran Estates to be the most charming and friendly estate agent of them all. There was no feeling of 'snobbery' and 'you're not good enough to be walking through our doors', which I'm sad to say I had experienced in some estate agents. One can not always look like a millionaire!!!! Keep up the good work and Ill be in touch in a few months when my 'let' is up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich