Mar 19,2012
Michael Johnson
James Dear
Mar 19,2012
This is the second time i have used CJ Hole for selling my home and i was so impressed that i wanted to write them this review.They have also dealt with the rental of an investment property i own and each time i use them they exceed my expectations, in terms of their professionalism, understanding of the local area and current market conditions and most importantly an overall friendly service. I would like to say a special thanks to Michael Johnson who was the branch manager. I would reccomend him highly to anyone looking to sell. Puntual, knowledgeable, approachable and delivered exactly what he promised. Also a big thanks to his team who kept me up to date through the whole sales process, fantastic!!!. Finally i would like to thank James Dear, the lettings manager who marketed and let my property within 2 weeks, again james was very friendly, professional and had excellent knowledge of the current market.
I dont normally write reviews for companies but as i recieved such an outstanding service i felt this was the least i could do. Its very rare in this day and age to find people who go above and beyond your expectations. I will be reccomending you to all my friends and family and to anyone i know who may require your services.
Thankyou!!!!