Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
I started down the route to find an apartment in Bath using a number of agencies but the enthusiasm, ability to listen and quick responses to texts, calls and e-mails that Sharon Clesham demonstrated (in person, no secretaries to struggle through) was exactly the kind of service I wanted. I was only able to get to Bath, on occasions, at short notice or sometimes after hours. One Sunday Sharon cut short a lunch party to give me a quick glimpse of the flat I eventually bought. No messing, interpreted my needs and only showed me apartments that were possible runners. Once the deal was done it all went through very smoothly with Sharon and her team clearly doing work in the background to ease the passage. They have cleverly specialised in the apartment market of which they have a good understanding and can deliver. Good solid advice. Would highly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath! To leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Apartment Company Bath