Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
So totally depressed after 6 weeks of our house being on sale not one offer. The Estate Agent seems to think we should know how much our house is worth and therefore the price we have is way to high.

We are now looking at a show down with the manager to reduce the totally absurd (yes I know I should have realised that) 20 week contract we have agreed to. Their customer service is appauling and I don't even think half of our viewings have actually been real people as most have never bothered to give feed back or show up. I know we live in a less courtious society now, but come on!

The worst thing is we found out they used to be Dixon Hind many years ago and we used them again with appauling service to sell our flat! I think we must have MUG written on our forehead

Do not enter in to any agreement with this lot with our negotiating a minimum 4-6 week contract!!! Yes apparently it can be done!
Could have been honest, knowing that we are on the last leg of emigration and knowing we have a very strict deadline to sell and move! Could have actually called us before we called them. We are not estate agents, they should know the current property prices not ask the client. I'd like a million but I know I'm not going to get it! We've watched three properties go up and selling the time ours has been on, with no reason except they were ‚£500 cheaper!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 35! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 35