Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
Roger Samuel have been my agent for rental flat in West Hampstead for many years. I don;t often write reviews but these guys deserve one for all the right reasons. They are a pleasure to deal with and do a great job. There are so many wide boys in the industry but Darryl and the team standout as genuine professionals. Whenever there has been a problem with my flat they have acted quickly and professionally keeping both me (the landlord) and my tenants happy. If you own property in NW6 and want best in class service then i strongly suggest Roger Samuel act for you. In the 10yrs i've been renting my flat, i've never had a void period.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roger Samuel Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Roger Samuel Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roger Samuel Residential Office 1