Mar 08,2012
Mar 08,2012
I was very disappointed with the length of time it took to actually set up the management of the property around 2 months and I was the one doing all the chasing. There is very little communication from them and I had to chase them in order to be sent a monthly account. The rent is late and they do not seem to be making much effort to follow up with this. When I do receive emails, they are very badly written with atrocious English and spelling and often look like they have been written by a non English speaking person. My tenants have complained to me about the tone of letters sent to them by Whitegates. I am myself renting and am very impressed with the agent I use. I had to find an agent quickly for my property and thought Whitegates would be reliable, being a big company. At the moment I am not in a position to look for another agent, but would do so if I had more time and it was not so costly. I would not use them again given the choice.
By: Branch Manager
Mar 19, 2012
The Mansfield Branch take all their reviews and feedback very seriously and would like to oppurtunity to reply to your issues directly and we would therefore, appreciate it, if you contacted us, so we can discuss them with you.

Unfortunatley we do not have an employee by the name of Sarah Clerk, nor do we recognised the senario you have highlighted. As you have posted your review without your name, we cannot pinpoint which property you may be, so we can investigate and reply to, your concerns.

If you would like to discuss the matter further please do not hesitate to contact us 01623 421122

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16