Mar 18,2012
Mar 18,2012
This agent is never afriad to take a tennant to cout and their gurantor as indicated 16th March . The judge`s first word before he sat down " I have been looking through your cases since 2001 and you have to stop taking your gurantors to court " ( words of the judge ) I don`t think I need to say anymore . I totaly agree he was due the rent arrears ( This came about because a window was broken for over a year ! , No doubt he will argue that ) . Mr North also likes to keep your deposit for damage etc ! even though his very own intenery states it needs cleaning ? and he send s a bill of the work that needs doing which dos`nt come as a suprise, it has to be a full house decoration and the carpets need changing . Funny that because I bought the house next door and there still in ? After talking to his previous tennants that carpet was there ? The best bit Is know the person who sold the house to a Mr Gauldwell ( The landlord )! Please Mr North Put your reply . I Have More
1: He could have replaced the window which was not our fault 2: Stop Trying to be clever and winding up my wife 3: Stop taking people to court with figures which don`t add up and not declaring the sum taken from the DSS behind tennants back ( Have that in writting from them . and there interested in the outcome )
May 14, 2012
Dear Shybri

With regards to your comments above. The matter is that we would have never had to take the tenant and gaurantour to court if she would have paid the rent as an when it was indicated in the tenancy agreement, we had to eveict her due to the rent arrears. The judge ruled in our favour and used a case study from 2001 that a landlord had taken a gaurantour to court and they had ruled in the landlords favour, we are still waiting for the tenant to take us to the high court. The bond has been used for the rent arrears. The internal condition when the tenant moved out was not in the same condition and did not match the photographic inventory as when she moved in, we have the photographic evidence which you are welcome to have a look at.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chris North Properties Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Chris North Properties Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chris North Properties Limited Office 1