Mar 18,2012
Mar 18,2012
I have dealt with various agents as I was looking for a property to buy in Purley area, but Jack Hicks from Streets Ahead definitely stood out in terms of service and professionalism. He took the time to meet with me and show me various properties in the area at a time convenient for me, whether it was late in the evening on a weekday or during the weekend. I appreciated it, as my working hours made it difficult to go to viewings during the day. I also appreciated that Jack always picked me up in his car, which made it quicker and easier to view more properties. He was the only agent who did that. He was very courteous, gave good advice and considered my property requirements. He contacted me often and arranged meetings in person to show me the new properties. He is very professional, reliable and friendly. I would definitely recommend him and Streets Ahead to anyone looking for a property to buy in Purley area.

Streets Ahead