Mar 18,2012
Mar 18,2012
I contacted the branch in greenwich high road to request some information on a number of properties advertised on your website. I spoke with a young man called Tamer Alcici, who was helpful, polite and understood my requirements, and pointed out what properties were avalible in the area I required. He was also friendly and made my search a lot easier that it was when I rung other agents beforehand. Its rare to have a positive experience with a estate agent, as normally they can make you feel pressured and bullied, but with mr alcici this was not the case. I will be contacting the office o secure the property next week. Thank again for your help and wonderful service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich