Mar 18,2012
Mar 18,2012
Friendly enough until you move in. Then, unwilling to look after their tenants and properties. Admin fees too high as are deposits, which, chances are, you will never get back.
By: James Borges
May 30, 2012
We are friendly, I’m glad that was noted which is why such a comment is hurtful. If the person who posted this comment left their name, I (James Borges) would endeavour to resolve any issue they have had with Property Book UK.
PBUK often goes above & beyond so it’s upsetting for me to read that one of our tenants feels differently. I would happily deal with any issue, as would Ben or Jack so please get in touch.

Our fees are competitively priced and well published.

Our deposits are one month rent plus £150, this is to protect our landlords. All deposits are held with DPS and any disputes are arbitrated through them. It should be noted that we are regulated by NALS, Property Ombudsman Scheme and SafeAgent and most importantly our desire for repeat business and build up a good reputation.

If you leave a property at the natural end, without arrears or excessive damage to the property your deposit will be returned in full 100% of the time.

If anybody would like further information about our fees, deposit details or simply have a chat about what they have read, the information is on our website and we are always contactable by phone: 01206274161 or by email:

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Book UK Office 1! To leave a new review of Property Book UK Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Book UK Office 1