Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
The agent was very pushy when it came to me having to make a decision on a house purchase. They were in frequent contact with the vendor. That was until I made an offer. I forked out for a survey and by chance, just before the survey went ahead, I received a letter from my solicitor advising that the sale was not proceeding. Apparently Appointmoor did not know this - I had to tell them. Amazingly, the vendor 'disappeared into thin air' & the agent was no longer able to contact the vendor. A tip for those at Appointmoor, if you are going to embelish the truth, or dare I say lie, remember what you have said, because it makes you look like idiots when you contradict yourselves. Very, very disappointing & unprofessional. A sorry experience that I am unwilling to go through again. Good luck Appointmoor, I feel you will need it with your current business ethic. I would recommend Appointmoor is given a wide birth when you are looking for your next property.
Don't lie. Improve your communication. Establish effective relationships with your vendors & your purchasers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Westcliff-on-Sea! To leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Westcliff-on-Sea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Appointmoor Estates Westcliff-on-Sea