Mar 17,2012
Mar 17,2012
When looking for possible locations and properties to let in the surrounding area of Greenwich, this estate agents proved very helpful and informative. I was personally dealt with by Tamer Alcici, who I found to be very friendly and approachable. Due to relocation through my employment, I had a very little time frame in which to arrange new accommodation. Tamer Alcici was very methodical and efficient when organising viewings for properties, and understanding of the limited time in which we had to move in. Myself having no prior knowledge of the South East London area, Tamer's experience and advice proved vital in helping me choose an appropriate dwelling. I would highly recommend using this branch, and I would like to thank Tamer Alcici for this support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich