Oct 03,2016
Jack Merriott MNAEA
Rob Down MNAEA
Oct 03,2016
Cross Keys sold our house immediately, achieving the full asking price. They did exactly as they said they would, throughout every step of the process.
We chose to sell our home with Cross Keys based on the initial visit with Jack. It was apparent that his extensive local knowledge, professionalism and personable character was representative of the company and exactly the right mix of qualities that would sell our home. Robs visit to take photos and details for the brochure was as impressive and resulted in producing a quality sales brochure. The photos looked amazing and the wording was refreshingly original. Craig was proficient in explaining the detail of the contract and Tom contacted me promptly to give feedback from viewings. I can't thank them enough, to me, they did more than sell our home, they made it possible for us to move forward with our plans for the next step of our lives.
An altogether seamless, faultless and experience. I would have absolutely no hesitation to recommend Cross Keys to family and friends.
The fees were as I expected, competitive rates and no hidden costs. More than happy to pay, particularly knowing that the fees are going to a local business and not to feed the profits of the giant corporations.
By: Jack Merriott
Oct 03, 2016
It couldn't have been any better. We hope your move to newer pasture goes smoothly. If there is anything else we can do for you then please just give us a call.

Cross Keys Estates