Mar 17,2012
Mar 17,2012
I am a LandLady who owns six properties that are all rented by Citi Quays for 6 years. In the last three years I now let them fully manage all my properties. I have a great relationship with Jorgia and Debbie I find them very informative. In regards to maintenance of my properties I found Citi Quays more realistic with theirs charges compared to other agents i have used in previous years of being a landlady in Bow.In regards to other reviews about them not carry out repairs requested from tenants I find it hard to believe,my experience of tenants who complain repeatedly is that there buying time until they can pay there rent,to all other landlords the 8% letting and management fee is the best value for money I have found as a landlady in the area and I have tried many agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London