Oct 01,2016
Lesley Cornish
By: 'Jack'
Oct 01,2016
To put things into perspective I was in a group of three 18 year olds looking to house share. We all had conditional jobs that depended on our A levels so I knew finding an agent who would be so willing and patient to help us would be very challenging!

Fortunately for us Lesley was so helpful. I had contacted other agents in the area but MLK Properties stood out from the rest, Lesley's approach was very considerate and personal and she put a lot of time and effort in to help guide us through the process. For all of us it was our first time renting so we had a lot of questions to ask but Lesley was easy to contact and always so patient. Our situation must have been stressful at times but it was handled very efficiently, we couldn't have asked for a better service!

I would highly recommend!

MLK-Properties