Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
Matthew House is the great agent who helped me to find a new home, I'm about to move in next week. We spent a few weeks finding the right apartment for me I was quiet picky, but he was very patient with me. To be honest I was scared that he will eventually give up on me, but he did always call me whenever they had a property that suited my taste. When the process of making an offer, signing the tenancy agreement started, Matt has done everything professionaly with no hassle for me. And by the way he is not only a skilled and competent agent, he is also nice and friendly person.
And overall from my wide experience of dealing with different letting agencies I would say that Morgan Randall is the agency I'll recommend and the one I will go to in the future. Thanks a lot!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1