Oct 01,2016
Fabian
By: 'JH'
Oct 01,2016
One late morning, completely disturbed after the viewing of an awful flat, recommended by another estate agent in the area, I happened to pop into Ludlow & Thompson in Bow, making some enquiry.

Knowing that I was more than an hour by train from London and was desperate for a suitable accommodation; within five minutes, and without an appointment, Fabian and Steve arranged for me to view my current flat straight away. The tenancy was then confirmed after four working days. I was... speechless.

I noticed Fabian and Steve were very nice, polite, and truthful with customers. Both demonstrated their professionalism. They were so dedicated in their job, extremely helpful and efficient.

Indeed, I am very impressed with their work, and very grateful to both of them. I would strongly recommend Ludlow & Thompson in Bow to everybody.
The fees are quite high.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3