Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
I was hesitant at using these at first but it was the best decision i ever made, worth every single penny. My house was up for sale with a local estate agents for 2 years and i did not get one viewing but after my property being on the market for 1-2 weeks I got 3 viewings with Express Estate Agents!!! My house was sold after a couple of months.

I cannot fault the staff i dealt with especially Ami who kept me informed along the way with feedback from the viewers etc and also gave me great advice on the purchase of my new home. I have already reccomended Express Estate Agency to 2 people and will definatly use them if I ever sell again (which will be a long time yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office