Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
All staff at Northwood Wokingham have the personal touch and are all very friendly and have never failed to help me when I have cause to ask. I live in a lovely home and really do feel it is my home and I am sure I would not feel this way anywhere near as much with a larger Agent. Nick Harris - Proprietor introduced me to this lovely home and with excellent support from he and all staff after a very traumatic house move in 2010 I cannot think of leaving for a very long time! My Landlord is a very nice chap and between Northwood staff at Wokingham and he - life here is really good with many a blessing and I don't feel I ever have to hesitate to make contact should any issue arise.

Bethan has always been superb to me, so friendly and accomodating, she is a real asset to Northwood - Wokingham. Also, Helen a newish member to the team (replacing Caroline whom was also lovely) has been of great help in liasing with my neighbours. Last but not least I Would like to mention Alan whom takes such good care of maintenance should it be needed and he is always so friendly and upbeat whenever I see him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham