Astoundingly awful level of service from the Winnersh branch. Signed up on a 16 weeks contract in November 2011 and, from the outset, appeared to be a professional team (although later learned that the "deal" on commission we received was 0.5 to 1% higher than the competition). Be warned: if you want the following:
* A high volume of viewings, with your property just one of several stops on the Prospect grand tour of Winnersh;
* Ridiculous offers significantly below asking price (despite repeated conversations on what price range is acceptable).
* Viewings from people unable to afford the asking price!
* No notification of cancellations.
* Repeated requests to drop your asking price.
* Staff all too willing to criticise your property to anyone prepared to listen (just so happened the person being told was a friend of ours!).
Then the Winnersh Prospect branch is definitely the one for you. If you want to sell your house for a reasonable price, however, avoid them like the plague........