Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
Nicky went over and above, when it came to selling me my new home. There were various hurdles thrown at me from the vendor and Nicky helped me resolve each one, rather than just leaving the as my problem. (even resolved one whilst on her holiday\) Professional thoughout, I really appreciate her direct and honest approach to the properties I viewed (i'm wasn't spun any lines or usual sales patter) and she helped me make my final decision - it is my biggest purchase to date! Compared to my dealings with other agents in Greenwich, Conrans and in particular Nicky set a new standard that the competition don't even come close to. I will be choosing them for my future sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich