Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
Rob Iommazzo has found the last 2 tenants for me from the lettings office in Eltham. He has been helpful, enthusiastic, conscientious and professional in his approach, so that I am confident that he really knows his job and does it well.
Lindsey Terry in the Lettings Management office has been helpful and useful. She knows all the relevant regulations, and uses great diplomacy in dealing with tenants who may be difficult; she has helped me achieve sensible settlements and sensible access for work to be done, and I know she is always available at the end of the phone if I need her help.
Both these people give me 5 star service, and I am pleased to give this review of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham