Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
After being relocated from Edinburgh to London I spoke with Stuart at Allen Fuller along with various other members of staff in their office. All were exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and helpful. What I was most impressed with was the way in which they conduct their business. Out of all the estate agents that I have visited over the past 6 months they have been the only ones who seemed genuinely passionate about finding a suitable property that met with our requirements. The honest approach of Stuart and his team helped save time viewing places which would not be suitable which is contrary to other estate agents in the area who seem desperate to show you any property, regardless of whether it is even close to what you are looking for or not.

Allen Fuller were always available and willing to go the extra mile for us and this was supported by the people vacating the property we are moving into who had incidentally just purchased their new house through Allen Fuller.

I would very highly recommend Stuart and his team to anyone looking for a property in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney