Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
Dennis Orere offered an excellent first class service. I can not commend him enough for his outstanding efforts and commitment in trying to let my property. Dennis always made me feel welcome and important, providing a much more personal approach than most agents I've dealt with. Dennis was exceptionally professional, efficient and friendly at all times, nothing seamed too much for him.

With such a cheerful manner it was so easy to communicate with Dennis, he listened and ensured that my needs as a landlord were met. He constantly kept me updated on all viewings and provided constructive feedback within a sufficient timescale.

I would highly recommend Greenstone to any landlord looking for a first class service and I look forward to working with Dennis Orere again.

Thanks Dennis keep up the good work, you're an asset to Greenstone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London