Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
I cannot fault the service that I had when I purchased my property back in 2009. Daniel was always professional who knew the area, gave good sound advice especially for me who knew nothing about the area except it was on the M4 route. I was also recommended to an excellent lawyer. I was very happy with the service that I received that I didn't even think about going anywhere else to rent the property out begining of 2010. I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel for Sales and Dawn for her property management professionalism to anyone. Well done and a big thank you to you all for making the whole process almost stress free. I will definately use them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 12! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 12