Sep 29,2016
Jack Merriott MNAEA
Rob Down MNAEA
Sep 29,2016
From the word go we have had nothing but great help. Since walking in to the offices in Mutley plain and being referred to the Stoke office we have felt so looked after. We were looking for a property whilst trying to sort out renting out our own property. All the estate agents we had dealings with previous were either to pushy or seamed to eager to tell you what you wanted to hear. When we were visited by Jack he basically told us with out having all the bells and whistles what our property would be worth rental wise and also about a house well two that he thought would suit our family. When we met Jack at the first property we had that instant feeling and new it was the one. We are near the end and due to complete soon and with out Jack i now we would still be looking.Any issues or queries we have had just one call to the office and Rob has always answered our questions and made us feel at ease. As estate agents go and they are estate agents not just sales people, you could never find a more helpful,friendly and knowledgable group of people and would highly recommend Cross Keys to any one as many of my friends did to me.
By: Jack Merriott
Sep 29, 2016
You are too kind Darren. I am so glad that you and your family have now found the home that you guys will make a perfect family home. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Cross Keys Estates