Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
We are extreemly happy with the standard of service provided by Hannah Taylor as our Assistant Property Manager. She has always attended to our needs and has resolved issues in a very efficient and professional manner. We couldn't be happier with My London Home and their attentive, efficient and professional attitude. As a professional couple renting from My London Home, we would definitly recommend this agency. Jon Moore who is the Senior Maintenace Operative is very dedicated to his work and has shown real passion. He always resolves any maintenance problems rapidly and well. He also deserves to be commended for his work as he has shown us that he is hard working and has a great team spirit personality. We could not be happier with My London Home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London