Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
I can honestly say that I would not reccoment Romans to anyone. The negotiator (Jodie Kelly) in my words was totally unhelpful. She did not come across as helpful or prepared at all. A few examples of this are:
1. When looking round the property she didn't really know anything about it i.e. what was included with the property and if there would be any maintenence work done before we moved in - which there was very minimal.
2. When we wanted to hand the signed contract in, we were told we could pay the deposit in the office. When we got there and tried to pay with cash, we were told 'we dont accept cash, can go and pay it in the bank for me, its only down the road'. This was extremely annoying - i took a day off work to pay this money and when I was told I could just pay it in the bank, I was so angry that this wasnt made clear to me prior. Also, she didnt say that she needed a copy of the receipt and that the contract was incorrect - meaning i had to make another trip to the office for this. I would have thought the letting agent would have read through the conract before handing it to a potental tenant!?
Overall, I am thoroughly dissapointed with the service i received from the staff at the Farnborough Office - please tell me what i pay my admin fees for??

Caroly Reed - This lady was absolutely fantastic! She made me feel at ease all through the process. She put herself out all the time - this is what I expect from a letting agent. Someone who makes the process as stress free as possible. We had a number of problems when trying to sort out the references and contract and she was always on hand to help. If I could rate someone on here she would get 10 out of 10.

However, I am very sorry to say that I would NOT reccommend Romans to anyone looking to rent a house/flat.
Please see above.
By: martin hembra
Mar 22, 2012
รขโ‚ฌล“I note your posting and I am sorry to see you are experiencing issues with our service. We work with many customers on a daily basis and by far the majority experience good customer service. However, as with any organisation, sometimes things do go wrong. That is why we have a complaints procedure to deal with problems when they occur. As such I would like to invite you to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. My contact details are 01344 404717 martin hembra

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7