Mar 16,2012
Mar 16,2012
1Let were very helpful, friendly and efficient, helping me to conclude a let in a short space of time, to suit my requirements, without compromising their landlord client's interests. They responded quickly and clearly to my requests and produced documents and other information in good time. Altogether a very positive experience.
By: 1LET
Nov 20, 2013
Hi Davided! Weรขโ‚ฌโ„ขd like to thank you for taking the time to offer your kind feedback รขโ‚ฌโ€œ we are glad you found our letting process a positive experience and we are delighted you were happy with the overall service we provide. We try hard to ensure tenants are happy with their letting experience and we very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing to let with 1LET!รขโ‚ฌฦ’

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh! To leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1LET Edinburgh