Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
I have searched a property on www. Spoke to Jay in the afternoon and booked appointment at 630pm. As i am looking a property for my friend i clearly mentioned whether office is open or not at 630, then he assured he or some one will be there. So i asked my friend to come here who was in East london. He made a journey 2hours came to see the property on time. We been to Maple office , 68 harrow road enquiring viewing. The staff (not jay dont know the name) was on 2 phones speaking to someone. We waited to finish his calls and i told him about appointment. He gave irrespective answer , worst customer service. Not listening any thing just telling us office is closed come tomorrow. i tried to explain to him politely requesting to find with jay whether he is able to show us property or not. The advisor said very rudly 'he will not come, come tomorrow, can you leave now'. i said atleast plese confirm with jay. he refused to do that. i can not explain the way he behaved. he does not have humanity was on phone from long time. the words he was swearing in his own language which i dont understand. very bad experiance. i would not recommand any one. i didnt mind if he or jay does show me a property we felt really bad the way he behaved and spoke to us. worst thing is he was asking deposit without showing a property(i believe that is for his own benefit). Another worst thing my friend is shareholder of this agency.
Uncapable staff they have. I strongly recommend to change their staff
By: buzzlebury252
Jul 25, 2013
I think you may be a little confused pal, I got a flat from them in august 2010 and feel that they provided me with a great service. Everyone in the office understand what is to be done and it's handled like clock work. (Ps no matter what experience you had I find it very hard to believe that you were asked for a deposit before seeing the property, thats just ridiculous).
By: Sam
Jul 09, 2012
worst customer service, and rude Agent

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maple Estate & Letting Agents Ltd Harrow! To leave a new review of Maple Estate & Letting Agents Ltd Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maple Estate & Letting Agents Ltd Harrow