...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sep 26,2016
By: 'Jamie & Kathleen'
Sep 26,2016
Moving overseas 3 years ago was daunting enough without the additional fear of leaving our much loved property in the hands of any old letting agent. Well aware of horror stories of agents taking a fee and doing next to nothing had me make the effort to read reviews and seek out a 5 star partner to look after it for me.

The only agent I found ticking all the boxes was Nicola Kennedy Letting. So, we called them and invited them round to discuss and immediately we felt we had picked the right partner. I needed someone that I could explicitly trust as my eyes and ears looking out for my and the tenants best interests and that's exactly what we got.

The team look after everything, and we worry about nothing. It really couldn't have worked out any better and absolutely worth every penny.
Worth every penny