Sep 26,2016
Clive
By: 'Liverpool lady'
Sep 26,2016
I want to commend Clive for his unstinting enthusiasm and help in finding me a new home. I live 200 miles away and do not know the Farnham area. Clive completely 'got it' in terms of what I was looking for and how this could be achieved. I knew he would be honest in his assessment. His good humour and patience sustained me through the process. I happily put my faith in the whole team in the Farnham office, especially Toni and Lloyd. They are fab.
I am buying only.
By: Tim B
Sep 27, 2016
What a lovely , kind and generous review of Clive and his colleagues at WPR Farnham. Thank you very much. I hope you love your super new home and enjoy life in Farnham. It is a super town so I am sure you will. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards