Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
It took my daughter 7 weeks to get everything place in order to rent a property from Walker Singleton. Initially they lost her application fee. Then they ignored her numerous calls trying to find out what was happening. The receptionist repeatedly agreed to return calls but didn't and then was rude when my daughter had to ring several times to get a response. Finally, they sent a contract out with an additional £236 added to the invoice as Walker Singleton charge for any part months in advance. We were not made aware of this at the beginning and have never had to pay in this manner before.
Awful company and the staff have no customer service skills at all. If I knew who owned the house I would contact them to let them know they have missed at least one months rent due to the lack of interest demonstrated by the staff team.
Respond to calls. Process applications at a reasonable speed. Be honest at the start about fees and costs.
By: Pete32
Sep 11, 2013
I seem to be having a similar experience as Helen. Staff are very slack and yes they lost my application fee too! but miraculously they found it this morning! I still have not got as far as signing the contract yet, its just dragging on.....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walker Singleton Office 1! To leave a new review of Walker Singleton Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walker Singleton Office 1