Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
Conversely, from a tenant's point of view, I have found them to be an ABSOLUTE nightmare! Severe delays in responses, lack of communication, refusal to accept notice, trying to delay my notice by inventing a covenant NOT contained within the tenancy agreement.

I have been tirelessly attempting to contact them via telephone for 5 days, and have only received one answer in the 5 days, which promised me an email that was never received... I have now involved the ARLA and intend to follow up a complaint through the property ombudsman.

From a tenants point of view, unless your want dissatisfied, infuriated tenants, I wouldn't instruct Warnfield Hewitt to deal with your property affairs!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1! To leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warnfield Hewitt Office 1