Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
Having invited 4 letting agents to come and see my flat, I chose MyLondonHome on the basis of their fees being actually lowest but also the feeling they they really look after their customers, they concentrate on doing what they do, really well. Ian James came to see it and is an excellent assessor of what and whether and so on.

I looked up all the agents on here and other sites and Foxtons had awful reviews everywhere, and when asked about this they dismissed it....... with 'some people have nothing better to do' - well this is the digital age and customer service and reviews matter.

MyLondonHome have wonderful reviews and have established credibility with companies and when they show them something it is because it fits the bill, so they don't your waste time. Ian James came to see it initially and assured me it would let quite easily, I believed him,( where I was a bit doubtful about the effusive reassurances of at least one of the other agents. ) If a property needs work or adjustment they will tell you what to get sorted. Thank heavens I had done my research and my flat was ready to let with nothing more needed than a carbon monoxide detector, everything else was in place. I worked hard to make it lovely and they appreciated it, which gave me pleasure, I felt they would show it to the right tenants.

They had keys on the 5th March and found me a brilliant tenant in only 11 days, they moved in on the 20th - how fast is that for service?

Joseph Cadman found me the tenant - he knew the flat would suit them and so it proved....he kept me fully informed, I was completely happy with his judgement. Lisa Yashimoto handled my paperwork beautifully, answering even my most stupid of questions, and attending to the forwarding of various forms to my head lessee....

I feel safe in their hands and I am sure they will look after my baby, I would be happy to use them again and would unhesitatingly recommend them. I didn't want a company with lots of offices, I want good service and personal contacts, and I got it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London