Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
I can honestly say, so far into my tenancy, I have had no problems with this company. I feel very happy now I am not a tenant of leaders. The day I moved into the property I am in now, we had a full formal check in of the property, highlighting if, any issues, which there wasn't. there was a mix up with the washing machine, we were told there was no washing machine, so we went out and bought one and the day we moved in, there was a washing machine, I can honestly say this is the only hick up we had, but I phoned the office straight away and they the contacted the landlord and the issue was resolved within 10 minutes of the phone call.

I can praise Jonathan rees and the staff there. We Were treated very well and were always in contact with the company when we decided we wanted the house. A 2nd viewing was not a problem, and it was always times that I wanted and not times they could do. I would rate them so far a A***** I am very happy with them. I think we are receiving gold standard compared to leaders agents, they were aweful and treated us so badly!!!!! I would definitely recommend Jonathan Rees to anyone!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jonathan Rees Property Services Office 2