Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
I am so happy I am not the only one that has experienced leaders to such a bad level!!!!! I absolutely hate them! They kept on taking more and more money from our deposit, so in the end I just told them to stick it I wanted out!!! The next day they put the rest of our deposit into my account withno response from them which wasnt worth bothering about! We moved into a one bed house and it was really dirty when we moved in so we requested for it to be cleaned, but as we had a dog they didn't get it cleaned so whenwe came to move out we then Had to pay! This should have been done before regardless of having a dog or not! We were getting pathetic charges for a tiny cobweb which was very hard to see but that costed us £15 just to take down and the list is endless with pathetic charges. I also read on out agreement that our deposit being held gains interest which leaders the greedy b***ards keep. Which could pay for the problems, that money is rightfully mine. What annoyed me more was the fact that we could not go back into the property to sort the little things out!!!!! They are useless, I want to take the case further but wouldn't know where to start!!!!! And I can see on ever single comment leaders have not got the decency to even reply with anything! Scum that's what they are!! And the fact that they don't check people into the property so they don't know the full state of the property first,they just let people go into the office and collect the keys, but then at the end of the tenancy they take pictures of tiny pathetic stuff that you could remove in a second, which they then put hefty charges on top!!!!!!!!!!!! My new letting agent are Jonathan rees, and the experience I having is a million times better than leaders, we were formally checked into the property, shown any problems, which were none as this should Be when movIng into somewhere. I cannot fault Jonathan rees and their admin fees are no way near as expensive as leaders were!!!!!

Rubbish!!!!!!!!! Should let tenants back into the properies to sort faults that we're there when moving in but then you want them sorted!!! Absolute scum. I will be taking this experience further! I'm disgusted how you can treat people like this!!!!!!
Nov 07, 2012
I am sorry that Kayleigh appears to have such a poor view of Leaders. We always provide tenants with a full inventory at the commencement of the tenancy and give every opportunity for tenants to report discrepancies. Charges were made against the deposit, the bulk of which was for compensating the landlord for the multiple cigarette burns in the lounge carpet and damage caused by her dog. This deposit was protected, as are all our deposits and therefore any appeal could be made to The Dispute Service as detailed on our literature.
By: Lozaloo
Apr 17, 2012
I feel exactly the same but they have my deposit at the moment and I just know that they are going to be piccy about items to claw back some money - they are nicknames BLEADERS for a reason!

We just moved out of a property and left it in an immaculate condition far better than we moved in.

We listed at the start of our tenancy several things that needed fixing and despite being picked up 6 months later on the property inspection they still didnt fix them or action the work.

If you are a landlord of a property which I am then I seriously advise not to use them.

I can only assure you that they will make your blood boil and stress you out so much you are close to going to the doctors.
AVOID at all costs and notify the landlord directly of the issues you have - I am certain they are not aware that they treat the tenants as badly as this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Sarisbury Green! To leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Sarisbury Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Leaders Sarisbury Green