Mar 15,2012
Mar 15,2012
I have had the MOST HORRENDOUS time dealing with this company. There is no communication between the offices, department and even the agents in the same office. I caught them out lying where they convinced me the landlord had given permission for viewings from his agent and 'very good friend' Andy, but then got a text from the landlord to say "do not let those snakes in".

Furthermore over a space of 2 days, I got a call from Tom to say I was being evicted, Helen to say the rent was overdue and then Natasha to say that her and Emma were doing viewings. I had Emma from North finchley office actually shout at me when I said I did not want her to do viewings without me there (a fair request agreed with the landlord) and found Natalia in my flat doing a viewing once when I had said I would be out for the evening!

This was towards the end, at the start, they refused to clean the flat or get us the parking permit from the landlord amongst many other complaints. I had gone up the formal complaints chain as per their website to the area director and have no time to do it again but I would not recommend this firm to anyone.

When a company grows, measures need to be put in place to ensure consistent service and the fact they work as a firm and not as individuals which is a concept this ridiculous company has not come to terms with. They are rude, liars, and inefficient ( unless it is to collect rent when they can call 20 times a day!).

Over my two years renting, I can name 15 people who have called, text and emailed me. How hard is it to have one account manager who actually knows what is going on rather than have sales ONLY deal with viewings, finance ONLY deal with payment, maintenance ONLY deal with issues and account manager ONLY deal with renewals!?
All stated above. I am so so disapponted I could not begin to state how.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Muswell Hill! To leave a new review of Foxtons Muswell Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Muswell Hill